The Extension!

Where Writers And Authors Meet

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Author Bio Workshops > Virginia Jennings Bio

Virginia Jennings
Site Owner

Hey Everyone...

I just thought I would post some facts to get this forum catagory rolling ;).

Me:

Husband and three kids

2 Cats

Have written 2 science fiction books with plans for 2 fantasy books in the works

Favorite tv show- Star Trek, Eureka

I love keeping interesting plants in my home

I am a stay at home mom

I also knit

I live in South Carolina

Need more info... ask me some questions ;)

September 21, 2012 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Virginia Jennings
Site Owner

So here is what I have so far... what do you all think?

Virginia Jennings lives in South Carolina with her husband, three kids, and two cats. She graduated from High

School at 16 and was published by the time she was 18.  She is the author of two science fiction books and has

plans in the works for two fantasy books as well.  Her ideal evening is spent watching Star Trek or Eureka with

her family over dinner. She enjoys playing putt putt and watching the latest sci-fi or action adventure movie. She

does most of her best writing in the car as her characters prefer to talk to her while she is driving. Finding time to

write down what they tell her- now that is where the real challenge is! When she is not hanging out with her family or writing she also runs the 'Where Writers And Authors Meet' writers group online.

September 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Henry

I would not change a thing. It is not too long, not too short, does not reveal information stalking fans may relish, and there is a bit of humor there too.

--
September 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Virginia Jennings
Site Owner

Question... my husband suggested I should include the bit about moderating the group- I am considering leaving it off though- thoughts?

September 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Virginia Jennings
Site Owner

lol- @ stalking fans- yeah that wouldn't be good to feed them lol ;)

September 23, 2012 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KarinaFabian

Virginai Jennings never drives alone because that's when her characters love to tell her her stories.  A published author since she was 18, Virginia has wriiten (give a couple of books or prizes or something here.)*  When not writing, she considers an evening of Star Trek or Eureka ideal, with any science fiction action flick a close second.  She meets up with fans via Facebook and fellow writers on the facebook group, "Where Writers and Authors Meet."

* for example, I might say Karina has written over a dozen novels in fantasy and science fiction, including the ward-winning (Title of the novel most like the one they're reading)"

--

Karina Fabian

Dragons and zombies and nuns in space.  What's going on this this author's brain?  Check out her books at http://fabianspace.com

September 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Virginia Jennings
Site Owner

oooooh Spooky Karina! That makes it sound like I write horror books lolololol ;)  I think I may need to head back to the drawing board now with your suggestions in hand!

September 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.